Who the heck get's a 60%, a D- on a subjective assessment? I'll tell you who. me. For my human nature and world perspectives course we had to take this self assessment exam. The questions ranged from "do I feel comfortable with my body?" to "Do I experience frequent synchroncities and coincedences in my life?" Being that I am what I consider a very healthy individual, I marked most all of my answers as a four, very high. I took my time taking the assessment, however, my professor firmly claims that I did not. You would think he would have given me the benefit of the doubt with all the volunteer work I have done for the health center and general effort in class. He tells me that I need to have more variance in my answers and that I rushed it. He noted in pencil that my answers are "highly unlikely." I briefly brought it up when he asked me if the exam was worht taking, and I did not look happy. And for those who know me, my face does not lie. I told him in a very stern and deliberate manner "we will speak about this at a more appropritate time" Yah, I am bold like that, taking control in an unjust situation.
The weird thing about this situation is that I usually put myself aside and extend myself to help others. When it comes to me I often prioritize what is important and keep bumping things lower and lower. Typically I put this stuff at the bottom. but not this time. I am going in his office the Monday after spring break and claiming my unlikeliness.
Saturday, April 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment